123 HP DESKJET 5200 SPECIFICATIONS
- Recommended operating temperature range: 15ºC to 30ºC
- Input Tray Capacity up to 60 sheets
- Output tray capacity up to 25 sheets
hp.com/setup 5200 Printer Quick Support
HP Deskjet 5200 Printer
The HP DeskJet 5200 should be a large portion of the span of other inkjet all-in-one-printers. It can be gotten to by the company's mobile apps on Android, iOS and Windows, and with its Wi-Fi Direct element, individuals can print from their smartphones and tablets without connecting to a home network. This printer can be utilized to print, scan, and copy documents or photos wirelessly, thanks to its Wi-Fi b/g/n connection. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer, and effortlessly print without a network. Get connected rapidly and begin printing quick with a simple setup from your smartphone or tablet.
- This is very compact and can be moved anywhere
- Enjoy both Wired and wireless network support
- It has middling print and copy quality
- It sometimes results with slow performance
The HP DeskJet 5200 printer device is somewhat moderate, however it's stacked with features, including a duplexer and a network connection.
Unbox HP Deskjet 5200 Printer for the First Time
To set up your HP printer device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Firstly you have to remove the printer from the box by removing all the tapes that is surrounded to cover the printer box.
- Now remove all the other packaging material from the printer box and then keep them safe.
- Then you will have to lower the output tray of the HP printer device.
- By lowering the output tray of the printer device you will be able to reach the inside of the HP printer device.
- Then with the help of the handles present you will have to lower the ink cartridges access door so that you can open it.
- Then you will have to remove all the tapes that is present inside the printer device.
- Then you should also remove the tapes from the other packaging materials with the HP printer device.
- Now you should check the printer box again, look for any other packaging materials before you discard the printer device. Do not miss any of the printer parts.
- Then you will have to connect the power cord at the rear part of the HP printer device.
- Then you will have to plug the other end of the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Then you will have to press the power button so that your HP printer device is turned on.
- On turning on your HP printer device, the cartridges will move towards the centre of the HP printer device.
- Then you will have to wait till your HP printer device comes to an idle state and till it stops making noise before you continue with the further steps of setting up the HP printer device.
- Then you will have to install the ink cartridges in to your HP printer device.
- Firstly you have with the ink cartridge that is to be installed in your printer device.
- Make sure you touch only the black plastic that is present with the ink cartridges, do not touch any other portion of the ink cartridges.
- Then you will have to remove the plastic tape that is surrounding the ink cartridge.
- Now hold the sides of the ink cartridge, and take it towards your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to install the ink cartridge on the specific slot.
- Then you will have to push the ink cartridge gently such that it fixes firmly in to its specified slot.
- By repeating the above set of simple steps you will have to install the other ink cartridges into your printer device.
- Also make sure that you install the color ink cartridges on the left side and the black ink cartridges on the right side of your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to load the paper in to the main input tray of your HP printer device.
- To load the paper in to the main input tray of your printer device you will have to follow the below mentioned simple steps.
- Firstly you will have to open the input tray of your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to insert the paper by placed its edge towards the left.
- Now you should load a stack of plain white paper in to the input tray of your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to slide the paper all way towards the right until the paper’s edge resides along the right side of your HP printer device.
- Now you will have to close the input tray of your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to pull out the tray extender of your HP printer device.
- On completing all the hardware set up process, you will have to install the software that is required for the best working nature of your HP printer device.
- Once the printer software is installed successfully on your Hp printer device you can start taking off with loads of amazing print outs.
123 HP DESKJET 5200 WIRELESS SETUP FOR WINDOWS
Step 1: Prep up your HP Deskjet 5200 Printer for installation
Before introducing the printer software and empowering the connection over a wireless network, you have to examine the prerequisites. Catalyst your computer and printer.
- Gather the things previously utilizing your printer which is associated with the wireless network.
- A wireless network empowered computer
- Network access
- It is important to switch on your router and computer, printer and computer are to be associated with a similar wireless network.
- All HP DeskJet 5200 Setup systems are to be done before itself. Catalyst your printer and place your HP Deskjet 5200 printer and computer near each other.
- Unplug the USB cable.
Step 2: Commence with the software installation process
From whichever computer you will print, get to the 123.hp.com/dj5200 finish highlight print driver and software installation.
- Any of the techniques can be utilized, in the first place the installation procedure
- In the event that you have the installation CD that helps Windows system, at that point make utilization of the instructions and continue with introducing.
- Explore to our Customer Care Support page. Download the redesigned software and begin with the introduced software.
- Make utilization of the on-screen prompts until the connect screen gets showed. In the event that the STOP image at the Connect screen shows then you ought not tap on Continue now.
Step 3: Refurbish default wireless settings on the printer
Repairing the wireless settings of your HP Deskjet 5200 printer effectively finishes your connection system.
- Verify that the wireless light is gleaming on your printer and power button light is splendid. In the event that it isn't brilliant, at that point press the power button with the goal that it will wake up from the sleep state.
- On the off chance that the Wireless light isn't glinting, continue squeezing both the Wireless and Cancel buttons at the same time.
- This makes the wireless light flash. The Same advances ought to be performed until the wireless light glints.
- At that point, in a split second keep on installing the software for your Deskjet printer.
Step 4: Proceed with the software installation
To finish the HP DeskJet 5200 Setup, the software is to be introduced and afterward your HP Deskjet 5200 printer is to be empowered wireless connection.
- Return to the HP installation connect screen and tap Continue. Till you see the Connection Options, take after the methods.
- The Power button light should be brilliant, if not squeeze it and wake it up.
- In the Connection Options show, pick Wireless – Make a Wireless connection the printer, and afterward tap Next. The system design will be examined by the installer.
- Presently, the screen prompts the best strategies to finish the setup and you have to choose among the accompanying
- HP Auto Wireless Connect : This method automatically assembles the data, tap Yes, and after that pick Next.
- Wireless Setup using USB Connection : This is a flashing connection, after the installation you have to unplug the USB cable. Module the USB cable to your printer and computer, select Yes, and after that tap Next.
- Experience every last HP DeskJet 5200 Setup directions, before enlisting for a HP connected record and this is an absolute necessity.
123 HP DESKJET 5200 WIRELESS SETUP
Step 1: Make your printer ready for installation
Take after similar advances that you have utilized while setting up your HP Deskjet 5200 printer for installation utilizing Windows.
Step 2: The default wireless settings are restored on the printer
You can make utilization of the same revamping steps which were done while utilizing Windows.
Step 3: The software and print driver is installed
From the computer that you have to print from, start the installation procedure of the HP Deskjet 5200 driver and software.
- Select Download and before that go to our website and select your HP Deskjet 5200 printer show.
- The HP Easy Start ought to be gotten to, once you are done with software downloads.
- Pick Set Up My Printer, after this you have to choose Accept on the Terms and Conditions page. Tap Continue, in the initialization screen.
- In the printer show, the power button light should be brilliant. In the event that it isn't brilliant then press the power button with the goal that it will wake up from the rest state.
- The Connect screen records your printer name as [Ready to connect]. You have to do the means to restore the default wireless settings if your printer name isn't shown. In the Connect screen, pick your printer, and then tap Continue.
- The network configuration is checked after installation, now your printer and your wireless network SSID is shown in the connect screen with a Join key between them.
- On the off chance that the network name is correct, click Join.
- On the off chance that the network name isn't correct, tap the network name, select the correct network starting from the drop rundown, and then snap Join.
- From the time you tap Join, the computer is quickly disengaged from the wireless network. Around then, the connection is set up.
- Access is asked for by HP Deskjet 5200 Easy Start to the picked wireless network keychain on the Mac, and as of now tap Allow. This will permit the application to recuperate the password for your wireless network. Make use of it to empower the printer connection.
- On the off chance that you tap Deny, HP Easy Start proposes you to type the password physically.
- On the off chance that HP Easy Start can't find the wireless network password, the installer recommends you to type the password physically.
- Subsequent to accepting the wireless network password, 123.hp.com/dj5200 Easy Start sets up your printer and connects it over the network. At the point when the check stamp screens, tap Continue.
- Respond to every one of the HP DeskJet 5200 Setup screens in the wake of perusing, till the Install screen gets showed.
- Pick HP Essential Software, HP Easy Scan, and any additional software you have to introduce for the 123 hp dj5200 printer, and then tap Install.
- After the chose software gets introduced, tap Continue.
- Respond to every one of the HP DeskJet 5200 Setup screens in the wake of understanding them, till the Enable Printing screen gets showed. Pick Add Printer to create a print queue.
- On the Add window, pick your printer name with the content Bonjour recorded beneath Kind, tap the Use or Print Using box, and then pick your printer name starting from the pull menu.
- Select Add to include the printer. Tap Print Test Page to ensure that the setup was correct. Tap Continue in the wake of printing a test page.
- You would now be able to perform printing, copying, or scanning.
PROCEDURE FOR DRIVER INSTALLATION THAT FUNCTIONS WITH WINDOWS OS
Move on to the downloads folder, where the latest driver software file will be present from where you can install the driver software.
Step 1: Download the updated printer driver for Windows operating system
In view of your printer display and the operating system form, a full feature HP Deskjet 5200 driver download or the HP Deskjet 5200 Easy Start guided installation app is accessible on the download page.
- Make utilization of the rules to download the updated printer driver from our website.
- When you are finished with downloading the printer driver, continue to the subsequent stage that is utilized to introduce the printer driver for your printer demonstrate.
- On the off chance that the HP Easy Start app begins however neglects to download the printer driver, at that point ensure that the system has an Internet connection, and endeavor to download once more.
- The updated Software and HP Deskjet 5200 arrangement driver download can be acquired from our website.
- Fill in your printer show, if basic, and afterward verify that the operating system is right.
- Select Download, which is accessible under the HP Deskjet 5200 driver Printer Installation Software tab, or take after the guidelines that get showed.
- The Updated printer driver starts to download in the download envelope.
Step 2: Procedure for Installation of the downloaded printer driver
The HP Deskjet 5200 Printer driver starts getting downloaded in the Downloads folder, from here you can introduce the printer driver.
- You have to choose the sort of association when you are told to do as such at the season of installation, pick USB, Wireless or Wired alternative, which depends on the printer model and association with finish the installation.
- Access the download folder and start with hp.com/bolster dj5200 Easy Start file or the refreshed printer driver .exe folder to initiate with the installation procedure.
- The guidelines showed on the screen are utilized to start the association with the printer and after that the download HP Deskjet 5200 driver is introduced.
- When you are taught by the installer, pick Add printer to produce a 123 hp dj5200 printer print line on your gadget.
- The Add window gets screened.
- The printer name is picked, pick the Use or Print Using menu alternative, pick the name of your 123 HP Deskjet 5200 printer in the draw down rundown, and afterward select Add.
- You can return back to the HP installer to finish the installation procedure.
- For advance critical thinking, you can call our specialized help group to take care of your issues.
DRIVER INSTALLATION FOR YOUR MAC DEVICE AFTER DOWNLOADING
Move on to the downloads folder, where the latest driver software full feature file will be present from where you can install the driver software.
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver
For your HP Deskjet 5200 printer display and the operating system version, a total included printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application is accessible on the download page. Install the printer driver which suits your comparing printer.
- Utilize the direction to download the updated version of the printer driver from our website page.
- Download the printer driver, and after that continue with the installation strategy for the HP Deskjet 5200 driver.
- On the off chance that the HP Deskjet 5200 Easy Start application opens, however it might be unsuccessful to download the printer driver. At that point, ensure that the system has an active Internet connection, at that point endeavor to download once more.
- Explore on our website and afterward select Software and HP Deskjet 5200 arrangement driver download.
- Fill in the model number of your HP printer, if required, and afterward check for the right operating system version.
- Pick Download, which is accessible under the Driver-Printer Installation Software, make utilization of the techniques which are shown on the screen.
- The HP Deskjet 5200 Printer driver starts getting downloaded in the Download organizer.
Step 2 : Install the upgraded 123 HP Deskjet 5200 printer driver
- The printer driver is introduced from the downloads folder.
- On the off chance that there is a need to choose a connection type at the season of the installation procedure, select USB, Wireless or Wired alternative, that suits your printer model and afterward connection inclinations to complete the installation procedure.
- Access the download folder and afterward start the HP Deskjet 5200 Easy Start file or updated printer driver .dmg folder to initiate with the installation procedure.
- The rules are perused to build up the connection between the printer and the computer and after that the HP Deskjet 5200 driver is introduced.
- Pick Add Printer to begin with a printer print queue in your framework.
- The Add window begins.
- The name of your HP Deskjet 5200 printer is picked, pick the Use or Print Using menu choice, pick the name of the printer in the draw down rundown, and after that snap Add.
- Return to the HP installer to complete the entire procedure of installation.
PRINTING ON BOTH SIDES USING WINDOWS – DUPLEX PRINTING
You can print on both sides of a plain paper by using the automatic two-sided printing mechanism, which is known as the duplexer. To print using the duplexer option you will have to follow the below set of steps. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow.
- Firstly you will have to select the print option from the HP printer driver software that you have been installed.
- Then you will have to check whether your printer device is selected.
- Then you will have to choose the properties option. This properties option will be varying according to the type of the operating system that you are using. It can be either Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer, or Preferences.
- On choosing the properties option, you will have to choose any of the below options that matches your requirement.
- From the layout option that is present in the properties option, you will have to choose either the Portrait or the Landscape orientation option. Once chosen, you will have to select either the Flip on Long Edge or the Flip on Short Edge option, that will be present on the Print on Both Sides drop down list.
- Then from the Paper / Quality tab that is present on the properties option, you will have to choose the appropriate paper type that matches your requirement from the Media drop down list that is present in the Tray Selection area. Now you will have to choose the desired quality settings from the Quality Settings area.
- Then you will have to move to advanced option that is present on the Properties option of your HP Deskjet 5200 printer device, from the advanced option you will have to choose the appropriate paper size from the Paper / Output area.
- Once all the options are chosen you will have to click ok to continue with the printing process.
PRINT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PAPER – MAC DEVICE
To print manually using the MAC OS X on both sides, then you have to follow the below set of instructions.
- Firstly you have to click the file option.
- In the file option you have to click the print menu.
- Now from the list of the installed printers you have to choose your printer device.
- On selecting the printer device you have to choose the Show Details or Copies Pages menu.
- Then you have to choose the manual duplex option to print on both sides.
- Now from the manual duplex option you have to choose the binding option.
- On choosing all the above settings you have to choose the print option.
- Now move to the printer to remove any blank paper in the main tray.
- Place the papers properly in the tray by making it face the printed outside side.
- Once you are prompted with a touch panel you have to select the print option to start off with the printing process.
123 HP Deskjet 5200 Scan using HP Solution Center Software
Start with your scan assignment from the computer, or from the printer, change scan quality settings, store the scans as a PDF file.
- The files are kept on the scanner glass, in the document feeder tray, or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), according to the sort of your HP Deskjet 5200 printer and its highlights.
- Peruse in Windows for solution center.
- On the off chance that HP Deskjet 5200 printer Solution Center showcases, pick the name of your printer the printer name in the accessible printers list.
- On the off chance that HP Solution Center does not get screened, visit our webpage and after that pick Software and HP Deskjet 5200 arrangement driver download, and afterward fill in the model number of your 123 hp dj5200 printer. Under Driver Printer Installation software tab, pick Download took after by the total element HP Deskjet 5200 driver.
- On the off chance that if the entire element printer driver isn't getting screened, it implies your printer does not help 123.hp.com/setup 5200 Solution Center Software.
- To take a gander at the realistic scan shortcuts and setting, you have to pick Scan Document or Scan Picture.
- Pick any one among the shortcuts that match the file write and the subsequent activity you need.
- Change any of the shortcut default settings in the Window sheet's correct side, if necessary.
- Pick Advanced Picture Settings or Advanced Document Settings to adjust any accessible settings like quality and resolution.
- Pick Save to file Save Options to change the organizer where scans are stored, settle the name of your scanned file, and watch what occurs after the scan is spared.
- Pick Scan.
- The file is scanned by the 123 HP Deskjet 5200 printer and a scan see screen will be opened in your printer show.
- The scanned file is to be chosen to roll out any further improvements, and afterward you have to spare the scanned file by picking Finish.
- Make a see of your scan, simply get to the envelope where you have spared the scan, and after that twofold tap on the file name.
STEP 1: STEPS FOR TROUBLESHOOTING IF ALIGNMENT UNSUCCESSFUL MESSAGE GETS SCREENED
General rules for understanding printer alignment blunder prompts Make utilization of these rules and this will complete the ideal alignment or erase the message.
- Verify that your printer is loaded with new, perfect and unused sheets of paper and afterward have a go at adjusting once more.
- On the off chance that your printer is connected to a scanner, at that point see the prompts on the alignment page to embed the page on scanner lid and snap Scan. Experience the directions to finish the scan.
- Assuming still, your HP Deskjet 5200 printer shows an Alignment Unsuccessful message, at that point tap on the Skip catch, you can continue with printing without alignment. This may influence the print quality.
- In the event that this guideline does not take care of the alignment issues, at that point continue to the following stage.
STEP 2 : REBOOT YOUR HP DESKJET 5200 PRINTER
- Switching off the printer and powering it up again may comprehend the alignment unsuccessful error message.
- Power up your HP Deskjet 5200 printer. Remain till the printer ends up quiet and stationary before you continue.
- Keeping the printer in On condition, unplug the power cable from the printer's back and from the wall outlet.
- Remain for a moment. Interface one end of the power line again into the wall outlet and opposite end to the printer's back.
- Switch on the printer, in the event that it doesn't turn on naturally.
- The printer may require a warm-up stage. The HP Deskjet 5200 printer lights may glimmer and the carriage may begin moving.
- Remain till the warm-up stage gets finished and your printer is quiet and sit without moving before continuing.
- On the off chance that resetting the HP Deskjet 5200 printer does not correct the issue, go to the following stage.
STEP 3 : MAKE USE OF ORIGINAL 123.HP.COM/SETUP 5200 INK CARTRIDGES
- Continuously utilize genuine HP ink or toner supplies. In the event that you are not utilizing genuine HP ink cartridges, at that point the means in this document may not unravel your issue. Have a diagram at HP Deskjet 5200 SureSupply to look at your ink or toner cartridge consistency or buy substitution cartridges and different supplies.
- Explore to HP SureSupply. If necessary, pick your country/region.
- Experience the rules that are shown on the on-screen, to buy new supplies or check cartridge similarity with your HP Deskjet 5200 printer.
- In the event that utilizing genuine HP ink cartridges did not take care of the issue, at that point continue with the subsequent stage.
STEP 4 : THE ALIGNMENT PAGE IS INSPECTED
- Assess the alignment page to realize that the printer is correctly adjusted. In the event that your printer begins to print an alignment page, however the printed page is void or has low ink, at that point go to the progression to analyze the ink levels.
- In the event that the examples on the alignment test page are hard and adjusted and you have to beware of both black and blue patterns, at that point service is to be done to your printer.
- In the event that the examples on the alignment test page are grayed out, dotted, or messy or black or cyan isn't there, continue to the following stage to analyze the evaluated ink levels.
STEP 5 : EXAMINE THE ESTIMATED INK LEVELS AND CHANGE ANY LOW OR EMPTY INK CARTRIGES
- Analyze the estimated ink levels to check whether any ink cartridges are significantly low or empty.
- You can change any critically low or empty ink cartridges.
- In the event that no ink cartridges are significantly low or empty, at that point continue to the following stage.
- In the event that changing any low or empty ink cartridges did not take care of your concern, at that point the printhead is to be cleaned.
STEP 6 : THE PRINTHEAD OR INK CARTRIDGE IS CLEANED
In case you are willing to clean the ink cartridges contacts then you will have to follow the below set of simple steps. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow.
- Firstly to start off with this process you will have to check whether the HP printer device is turned on.
- Then you will have to proceed with opening the access door of your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to remove the cartridges that are indicated as error with the displayed prompt.
- Then you will have to locate the electrical contact of the error cartridges by holding its sides and placing it upside down.
- Also, note the electrical contacts are the small gold dots that are present on the ink cartridges.
- You should now wipe only the electrical contacts with a help of the cloth.
- Then you will have to locate the same electrical contacts of the cartridges inside the printer carriage.
- The electrical contacts inside the printer carriage will be looking like gold colored bumps so that it could meet the electrical contact of the cartridges.
- You should now wipe only the electrical contacts of the printer carriage with a help of the cloth.
- On cleaning you will have to reinsert all the cartridges carefully.
- Then you will have to close the access door and then check whether the error message has been resolved.
- If you still receive this error message you will have to turn off your HP printer device and then turn it on again and continue with the above steps to resolve the issue.
STEP 7 : CHANGING THE PRINTHEAD OR INK CARTRIDGE
- On the off chance that you have endeavored all the past advances and still the alignment issue continues
- At that point your printhead or ink cartridge is to be supplanted.
- On the off chance that supplanting the printhead does not take care of the issue, adjusting is to be done to your HP Deskjet 5200 printer.